Our trips are considered unique, special, ethical: added value trips.
In one word: experiences!
The recipe for this is not simple, but here are some of the added values:
– our background is culture, life-style, wellness, fitness in this order. We are active,
moderately sportive, and value the quality of life. Our trips are based on solidly established local relationships and favor small places family-run. Specificity, identity, authenticity.
Taste, elegance, simplicity.
– exploratory mindset: we are curious and always looking for something new, searching for new incentives. We aim to go local, keep off the beaten track, look for something original, and we always love the unexpected. With an open mind, love of knowledge, enthusiasm.
– quality over quantity: small groups, few trips, attention to detail, careful planning, aiming for the success of every trip.
– be a participant: think as a client, take interest and be passionate like a guest, be involved as an active part. Enjoy the experience like a kid. Sense of humor. The focus is on you, not on ourselves.
– great passion for kayaking and outdoor slow activities: we are open to combine different sports, use of the ultimate equipment, the most expensive gear, the lightest, the most pleasant. Great attention to safety. Always at the top for our competence and skills.
Reputation conquered on the field in many years of experience.
– we treat people: the most difficult part of a trip takes place out of the water. Our role is that of a psychologist first, then of a guide. We act with in mind the satisfaction of our client. Great discretion. Putting people first rather than plans. Flexibility. Open to changes in our plans. Full availability. Courtesy.